You have no items in your shopping cart.
Enjoy this healthy, easy and savory portobello mushrooms fajita recipe.
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp tamari or liquid aminos can substitute soy sauce if not gluten free
- 2 portabella mushrooms sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 sweet peppers sliced
- Fajita Seasoning:
- 1 tbsp brown rice flour
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 8 corn tortillas warmed (can substitute wheat if not gluten free)
- Add 2 tbsp water and tamari to large skillet with sliced portabella mushrooms.
- Sauté on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add onion and peppers, along with fajita seasoning and remaining 1/2 cup of water.
- Sauté for another 5 minutes, or until peppers are crisp tender.
- Serve inside of tortillas, topped with salsa, or any other toppings of choice.